- Created to protect the skin’s natural barrier after it’s been compromised or damaged, this insulating gel helps to instantly soothe, smoothe and relieve itching. The multi-purpose skin reconstructor is ideal for the entire family, including children. Its non-Sticky, non-greasy, silicone-based gel texture is exceptionally lightweight and doesn’t overburden sensitive skin or lips. Cicaplast acts as an insulator for damaged skin, keeping it protected with antibacterial agents while keeping external aggressors away from the area. As well as healing the epidermis, the gel acts as a soothing and moisturising treatment to relieve the itchiness and tightness of damaged skin following laser treatments, stitches and cosmetic peels.
- Faster and better repair from day 1* -Immediately soothes skin -Reduces feeling of discomfort -Respects the skin microbiome -For the whole family including babies -Can be used on a wide range of common skin irritations *Skin barrier repair, instrumental test, 26 subject's vs untreated skin
- - Immediately soothes irritated skin
- - Instantly relieves scratching urges and soothes skin
- Lips are soothed and comforted from the first application.
- Specifically formulated hand cream for dry, very dry and chapped hands. Lipikar Hand Cream hydrates and soothes dehydrated skin whilst helping restore the protective hydrolipidic film. The fast-absorbing, water-resistant cream is non-greasy and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.- Hydrates and soothes dehydrated skin for soft, supple hands- Helps restore the skin's hydrolipidic film that helps protect the hands from further damage- Fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula
- Suitable for the whole family, including newborn babies.